Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 14:06:05 UTC

Re: What is the different between ErrorHandler of the Dead Letter Channel and Exception Clause

Hi Ernest,

As the documentation suggests, you can use both at the same time:

"Using Error Handler combined with Exception Clause is a very powerful
combination. We encourage end-users to use this combination in your error
handling strategies."

The short answer is that Exception Clause allows you fine grained error
handling by exception type.

HTH
Bilgin