Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 16:12:35 UTC

Re: svn commit: r952461 - in /openjpa/sandboxes/OpenJPA-1551-1.0.x: openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/kernel/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/ openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/ openjpa-per

For the sandbox, I think that would be overhead.

It might warrant consideration for trunk though. Rick had a thread on this
topic that we should resurrect.

-mike