Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mohamed Niyas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/09 12:13:35 UTC

Qry: Help needed to parameterize SOAP/XML-RPC sampler?

Hi team,

I am testing XML-RPC request on HTTP. I am using SOAP/XML-RPC sampler.
It is working fine if a single request is being used in the test plan.

The file input can be given in 2 ways here. we can use the XML request in
the
data field or we can provide the file name which contains the XML request.

*What I want from here:*

I can not parameterise the test script with multiple XML requests as we do
in
usual CSV data-set with input variable names. How can i dynamically give the
input to my test script for this SOAP/XML-RPC sampler?

If i use 5 threads, & if my CSV input has 5 input data, Then it should
iterate one
by one as it will do in HTTP samplers.

Any help in this highly appreciated.

Regards
Mohamed Niyas M
+91 96633 29080

Re: Qry: Help needed to parameterize SOAP/XML-RPC sampler?

Posted by Mohamed Niyas <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your help, i was able to loop through as you have suggested.
Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Regards
Mohamed Niyas M

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.