Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/08 00:24:09 UTC

Re: Handlers Drawing - Desing of the nodes.

Hi Armin

Where I find that folder ---> wntmsci12?
because you told me to copy the following link:

- copy these (from
main\solver\400\wntmsci12\**workdir\ResTarget\svxen-US.**res)
to your office installation (search there). But I don't find wntmsci12

I use ubuntu 12.04.

regards

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Regina

Thanks I found, but now I am building the module packimages, but I have
this error:

packimages: parsing '/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/res/img/wzien-US.ilst' ...
packimages: parsing '/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/res/img/xsltdlgen-US.ilst' ...
packimages: parsing '../unxlngi6.pro/res/img/commandimagelist.ilst' ...
packimages: assemble image list ...
packimages: creating image archive ...
packimages: sorting from ../unxlngi6.pro/res/img/sorted.lst ...
packimages: done sort ...
*Can't call method "desiredCompressionLevel" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/Archive.pm line 249.*
*dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../unxlngi6.pro/bin/images.zip'*
*ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/alan/aoo/main/packimages/pack*
*
*
I think it's related to my version of perl. but I would like to know your
opinion.

regards.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Alan,