Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ian Meikle <im...@csc.com> on 2008/04/25 23:03:41 UTC

Dynamic params in

Hi,

I am trying to add several dynamic parameters to a URL.
So I thought the code below would work.

        <s:url id=3D"url" action=3D"saveAction" includeParams=3D"none">
        <s:iterator value=3D"parameters">
             <s:param name=3D"%{key}" value=3D"value"/>
        </s:iterator>
        </s:url>

However it does not.
Debugging, I see that the parameters are attempted to be set on the=20
IteratorComponent
instead which is not very usefull .. :o)

Is there a way of doing this ?

I have modifed Param.java to get the behaviour I want, but would like
to=20
know if there is a "proper" solution.

Regards
Ian

CSC Solutions Norge AS
Registered Office: SandsliƄsen 57, 5254 Sandsli, Norway
Registered in Norway No: 958 958 455

delivery.
purpose.