Posted to user@spark.apache.org by MEETHU MATHEW <me...@yahoo.co.in> on 2015/08/12 12:31:59 UTC

make-distribution.sh failing at spark/R/lib/sparkr.zip

Hi, I am trying to create a package using the make-distribution.sh script from the github master branch. But its not getting successfully completed. The last statement printed is
+ cp /home/meethu/git/FlytxtRnD/spark/R/lib/sparkr.zip /home/meethu/git/FlytxtRnD/spark/dist/R/libcp: cannot stat `/home/meethu/git/FlytxtRnD/spark/R/lib/sparkr.zip': No such file or directory
My bulid is success and I am trying to execute the following command     ./make-distribution.sh --tgz -Pyarn -Dyarn.version=2.6.0 -Phadoop-2.4 -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 -Phive

Please help.
Thanks & Regards, Meethu M

Re: make-distribution.sh failing at spark/R/lib/sparkr.zip

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I ran your command on Linux which passed.

Are you going to use SparkR ?
If so, consider including the following:

-Psparkr

Cheers