Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co> on 2005/10/21 00:41:19 UTC

Action called twice

Although I have not discovered a pattern yet, some of my action methods
are being called twice on invocation. Is this a known issue? I am
strugling with this.....

Julian

Re: Action called twice

Posted by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co>.
Forgot to mention, I have this problem when using save state on the
client side. Changing the parameter to server side appears to solve the
problem.

I would like to use client server state anyway. Any clues on the issue?

Re: Action called twice

Posted by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co>.

Re: Action called twice

Posted by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co>.
Hi.

RE: Action called twice

Posted by "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Julian,

How are you identifying this problem?  Are you using any javascript submit()