Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ad...@sgcib.com on 2003/10/06 16:55:09 UTC

Java Web Start And Tomcat 1.4.1

Hi all,

I 'm using Tomcat server 1.4.1.27 and Java Web start.
I have a little application webpad.war that can be launched via the web
page http://localhost:8080/webpad/index.html
I try to launch it via the java web start GUI and i get this a
socketConnecion error with a bad signature error..!!

Many thanks for any help.
Adrien

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.