Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk> on 2005/04/06 18:03:59 UTC

Where's RC3

Can only see RC2?

Thanks,

Roger Lee

Internet communications are not secure and therefore NOTiFY
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Although NOTiFY operates anti-virus programmes, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by
viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NOTiFY.
Replies to this email may be monitored by NOTiFY for operational or
business reasons.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Website has not been updated with the new location yet.  That is why
its not in the old location.

sean

Re: Where's RC3

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.