Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/06/13 20:33:00 UTC

Precommit branch patches pickup order

Does anyone know if 2 patches are uploaded for a jira (say HIVE-12345.patch and HIVE-12345-branch-3.patch) for different branches, will precommit pickup both patches for test run or will it only pickup the latest regardless of the branch?

Thanks
Prasanth

Re: Precommit branch patches pickup order

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.