Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeffrey I Condon <ji...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/05/31 23:03:46 UTC

IBM developerworks tutorials on Cocoon 2

Dear apache editor,

I thought you might be interested in this, please feel free to post.
Cheers,
Jeff

Introduction to Cocoon 2
Introductory tutorial covering how to install and configure Cocoon,
introduction to the principles of the Cocoon 2 architecture and its key
components, and example pipeline configurations that demonstrate how to
construct a dynamic Web site using Cocoon and XSLT
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle/83F66813F7FFD61486256B74006EB648?open&l=472,t=gr

Working with XML Server Pages in Apache Cocoon 2
This tutorials introduces XML Server Pages (XSP), the Cocoon technology for
generating dynamic XML content.
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle/14DFAEE91D8BB1EF86256BA300662FAF?open&l=472,t=gr

Cocoon 2: Build database-driven sites
The first two tutorials in this series introduced the basic concepts of the
Cocoon 2 architecture and XML Server Pages (XSP) as a means for creating
and publishing dynamic XML content.
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle/AC994D2B8F0B85D086256BC1006B53AC?open&l=472,t=gr

Re: IBM developerworks tutorials on Cocoon 2

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 05:03  PM, Jeffrey I Condon wrote:

> Dear apache editor,
>
> I thought you might be interested in this, please feel free to post.

<snip what="tutorials" />

Thanks Jeffrey. I added descriptions and links to these helpful
tutorials in the Cocoon documentation. You will see them reflected in
the release documentation and the live site in approximately one week.

Thanks for the nice descriptions! If anyone else would like to provide
more overview detail and links to about third-party Cocoon learning
resources, please post your information here. If you don't have a recent
version of the HEAD branch, you can view current information via
ViewCVS, specifically:

Tutorials:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-
cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/tutorial/index.xml?rev=1.2&content-
type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

How-Tos:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-
cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/howto/index.xml?rev=1.4&content-
type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Thanks.

Diana