Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by my...@gmail.com on 2016/02/12 18:45:02 UTC

getting error

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Sir,
I am unable to start airavata server I am getting these errors.
Can some one help me with this.

Thanks
Jatin

Re: getting error

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
You can try setting up your local PGA and connecting it to your Airavata
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Locally+installed+PGA+with+Hosted+Airavata
.

You can learn more about Credential Store from this paper
https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/2022/17379/ccgrid_2014_credential_store.pdf?sequence=1

And also please always reply to the mailing list (not to individuals). That
way you can get more help from the community.

Re: getting error

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: getting error

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.