Posted to user@struts.apache.org by t t <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/27 04:27:27 UTC

Re: [OT] Hosting Companies-Question

Hi, Joe and PLA,
Inspired by your comments, I selected JavaServletHosting.com and have updated all necessary files for my web application which has been tested on my own server. But when I browse my website hosted on their server, an exception saying file "/tags/struts-logic" cannot be found. Actually, this path is defined in web.xml clearly. It seems the server didn't look up for web.xml. Could you please tell me what's wroing with it?
Thanks in advance!
Tong

Patrick L Archibald <Pa...@HomeTelco.Com> wrote:
Joe

I use Hibernate on one of my JavaServletHosting.com sites without any
problems. They set up a DBCP connection pool for me and I took it from
there.

Thanx, PLA

http://mail.yahoo.com