Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gr...@emc.com on 2005/05/09 17:09:03 UTC

Axis Sessions and Visual Studio .NET..

I have an Axis Service that is properly configured to maintain a session.

I have a java client application with a stub properly generated so that it
does maintain the session across calls by making the call:

_call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY,
Boolean.TRUE);

I know this works and am happy with it.

The problem I'm having is that when Using Visual Studio .NET (Using Visual
Basic at this point) for the client application, it doesn't maintain the
session between calls.

Does anyone know how to configure .NET to maintain the session with Axis
1.2.

  Thanks!!

  Cliff

Clifford Grimm
Centera Integration Architect
EMC Centera Engineering
EMC² <http://www.emc.com/>
Where Information Lives
* Office: 508-249-5159 (toll free 877-362-2887 x45159)
* Cell: 978-618-1336
* Fax: 508-249-5495
* E-mail: grimm_clifford@emc.com <ma...@emc.com>
*  Instant Messaging: grimm_clifford@yahoo.com