Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by zhaojing Luo <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/04/18 13:18:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache SINGA 4.0.0 released

We are pleased to announce that SINGA 4.0.0 was released on 07 April 2023.

SINGA is a general distributed deep learning library for training big deep
learning models over large datasets.

The release is available at: http://singa.apache.org/docs/downloads/

The main features of this release include

    1. Enhance distributed training including adding support for the
configuration of the number of GPUs and printing intermediate information
and switching between CPU and GPU devices.
    2. Enhance example code by adding more datasets and model
implementations.
    3. Enhance the webpage.
    4. Promote code quality by updating inline comments.
    5. Update the PIL image module.
    6. Update the runtime Dockerfile and the conda files.

We look forward to hearing your feedback, suggestions, and contributions to
the project.

Best Regards,
Zhaojing
(On behalf of the SINGA team)