Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by git <gi...@cubicalland.com> on 2007/02/09 12:02:44 UTC

Re: Load test on XML files

Dood,

What platform are you on?
How is the network drive being accessed - webdv, smb, nfs?
What programming environment are you using, bash, javascript, C?
Why are you wanting to use JMeter for this?

If we have the answers to the above questions, it would make it much
more likely that we might come up with a solution :-)

Cheers

AJ

www.cubicalland.com
www.nerds-central.blogspot.com