Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Hueber, Alex" <Al...@itvenio.ch> on 2009/06/25 17:47:21 UTC

new TABLE-feature of EXCEL 2007

Hi

I trying to manipulate a EXCEL-Document (XLSX) with XSSF 3.5 beta5. My
document uses the new TABLE-feature of EXCEL 2007. It seems that this
new TABLE-feature is not supported yet, but I didn't find a prove for my
guess.

 - I can't get information about my TABLE (it is not a XSSFName and I
didn't find another class)

 - When I'm trying to insert a row inside the table, the range of the
table will not be expanded

Is there anybody who has more information about the new TABLE-feature of
EXCEL 2007?

Thanks a lot,
Alex

Re: new TABLE-feature of EXCEL 2007

Posted by MSB <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Hello Alex,

If this is a very new feature then it may not have been supported yet.
Having said that, I do not have the answer to your question myself but feel
you may get a better response if you start a new thread.

Yours

Mark B