Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM> on 2005/05/03 14:18:16 UTC

DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

> Derby 104
> Get rid of the Max length of 18 for constraint names.  Help Jira and other applications migrate to Derby easily.

I'll volunteer for this one. Could somebody assign it to me (or give
me access to aaign myself)?
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
And I actually assigned Bernt to DERBY-104. Our posts are crossing
(actually mine are simply slow today).

  -jean

Posted by Satheesh Bandaram <sa...@Sourcery.Org>.