Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Emilio G.C." <ra...@outlook.com> on 2019/07/24 17:29:10 UTC

Restarting Netbeans, from w/i Netbeans, with different JDK

Hello

I have been wondering for a while if this feature existed or anyone had ever thought about it. The idea is for someone who has a default JDK that they use Netbeans with to have the option, from within the already running program, to restart it with one of the Java platforms registered.
Has anyone ever proposed this feature, or, does it already exist and I am being silly/ignorant?

Thank you,

Emilio G.C.

Re: Restarting Netbeans, from w/i Netbeans, with different JDK

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@oracle.com>.
Yes, by default it is always whichever JDK is set globally on your system. That can be overridden in netbeans.conf or via the command line.

Gj

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Emilio G.C." <ra...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.