Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 17:45:14 UTC

Re: Proposal: Bump CentOS reference distribution from 5 to 6

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 08:03:04AM +0100, jan i wrote:
> To be fair, even has pretty much given up on AOO and buildbots, we can get
> VMs if we want to and manage them ourself.

That sound interesting. Can you outline the procedure to get one, or
point to the respective documentation?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: Proposal: Bump CentOS reference distribution from 5 to 6

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015, Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 08:03:04AM +0100, jan i wrote:
> > To be fair, even has pretty much given up on AOO and buildbots, we can
> get
> > VMs if we want to and manage them ourself.
>
> That sound interesting. Can you outline the procedure to get one, or
> point to the respective documentation?

simple make sure there are consensus among the PMC, then file a jira. You
will most likely get some comments on the jira, about getting what we have
up and spinning first.

rgds
jan i