Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ankur Goyal <as...@umail.iu.edu> on 2011/11/16 21:51:47 UTC

Does New Account needs more fields to be filled in by a new user?

Hi,

I was wondering if the new account page needs to have more fields to be
filled in by the new user such as:-

Given Name
Display Name
Family Name
Preferred Name

As I was going through the updates, I noticed that in person.java there are
many fields which are not being populated in initial_data.sql. Also there
is a ticket Rave-357 which states to let the user page to show the display
name instead of the username. So when I navigated to create new account, I
did not find the above mentioned text fields to be filled in.

Regards,
Ankur Goyal

Re: Does New Account needs more fields to be filled in by a new user?

Posted by Ankur Goyal <as...@umail.iu.edu>.
No problem :)

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.