Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/22 16:24:46 UTC

Project Stickers for Apache Booth at FOSDEM

Hi All

As mentioned in another thread, we will be having an Apache booth at FOSDEM again, so I am organising the stickers that will be available on the booth. If you are attending  FOSDEM and would like to have some of your project stickers available then please add your project name to the list on our FOSDEM wiki page under the stickers section.

https://s.apache.org/ewTn

The deadline for ordering stickers will be 19th January 2019.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Project Stickers for Apache Booth at FOSDEM

Posted by sh...@apache.org.
Hi Claude

I've updated the permissions so you should be able to edit the page now.
Please let me know if you have any problems.

You are a FOSDEM booth regular :-) so thanks for the offer of help and I
will make sure that we have some Jena stickers for you.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Tomas

I've added Solr to the sticker list and also updated the permissions so you can edit our wiki.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Steffen

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Sharan,

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: Project Stickers for Apache Booth at FOSDEM

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All

A quick reminder that I'll be doing the sticker order for FOSDEM tomorrow so if you are coming to FOSDEM and would your project stickers to be available on the Apache booth then you need to let me know asap otherwise they won't be included in the order.

Thanks
Sharan