Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/09 16:22:59 UTC

Re: Google code donation? (was Re: svn commit: r903559 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-gxp-plugin: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/vie

2010/1/27 Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>:
> 2010/1/27 Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>:
>> Whoa, I obviously missed an important thread. Can someone provide a
>> link, please, to the thread in which this was discussed?
>>
>> Do we have a software grant on file? That's the very minimum we need
>> if this is a donation from Google and not from an (unaffiliated)
>> individual. We probably also need to go through IP Clearance.
>
> Here you have the whole thread [1] but the most important is the last message
>
> [1] http://old.nabble.com/-s2--Google-XML-Pages-%28GXP%29-to-replace-Freemarker-in-tags--td18663215.html

Any news about this issue?

What about that code [1], can I include it if author marked for
inclusion to ASF?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3260

Regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.
Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> What about that code [1], can I include it if author marked for
> inclusion to ASF?
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3260

I'm the author of the code attached to WW-3260 (which is unrelated to
the code this thread was previously discussing), and I've also
previously filed a CLA.  If there's anything else needed from me to
"clear" this code (only one class, IIRC), please let me know.

-Dale

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
W dniu 11 lutego 2010 00:07 użytkownik John Krueger
<jk...@pathfire.com> napisał:
> I think this is the appropriate jira issue where Musachy attached
> the GxpResult plugin code that the gxp guys sent him.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-2754

Yes, exactly, base on that I performed changes to original code and
committed it to sandbox.

Regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by John Krueger <jk...@pathfire.com>.
I think this is the appropriate jira issue where Musachy attached
the GxpResult plugin code that the gxp guys sent him.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-2754

John

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/4/12 Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com>:
> I just sent Martin the signed agreement.  Hopefully we can get the code
> checked into the repository now.

Nice! Can also add it to plugins that it can be included in upcoming release?

Thanks Ben for Great Work!!!

Best regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/4/14 Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>:
> I believe we are now good to go. Thanks, Ben!

Uff.... to be 100% sure, I can leave code as is or even move it to plugins?

Best regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

PS. Thanks Martin, lesson learned :D

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: FindBugs is being run against WebWork and not Struts ?

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/3/23 Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>:
> I am on the findbugs list and the FindBugs Team announced that they will be
> running FindBugs against WebWork and a number of other projects..
> Does that make sense or would the Struts committers rather that be switched
> over to Struts 2 code base ?
> Here is the link.
>
> http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/cloud/

Struts 2 is WebWork successor, so it would be better to use Struts 2
for that test.

Regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

FindBugs is being run against WebWork and not Struts ?

Posted by chengas123 <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.