Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Fabrice Dewasmes <fa...@openwide.fr> on 2004/05/04 10:41:10 UTC

checkstyle plugin

Hi,

following is a post I made on chekstyle's mailing list.
--

Hi all,

I'm currently using maven checkstyle plugin and found that it would be nice to
have the JSL style customizable. To do so here's a little patch :

in plugin.properties add the following line :
maven.checkstyle.style = ${plugin.resources}/checkstyle.jsl

in plugin.jelly change this line
stylesheet="${plugin.resources}/checkstyle.jsl"

with this one :
stylesheet="${maven.checkstyle.style}"

that's all.

Also could someone update the dependency in the plugin to version 3.4 for
checkstyle's jar ?

cheers,

Fabrice

RE: checkstyle plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Fabrice,

Thanks, that's cool. Could you please provide a real CVS patch (unified
diff) along with modified changes.xml and properties.xml? I'll then
apply it. Also, it would be nice if you could enter this as a JIRA issue
and attach the patch to the issue.

> Also could someone update the dependency in the plugin to version 3.4
for
> checkstyle's jar ?

I've already done this a few weeks ago.

Thanks