Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Andrea Vacondio <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/22 09:52:26 UTC

Fwd: Adobe XMP source code

Hello,
I'm after the Adobe XMP 6.1.11 source code:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.adobe.xmp/xmpcore/6.1.11
This dependency is used by *tika-xmp *but doesn't include the source code
in maven central (version 6.1.10 did). I also pointed it out here
https://github.com/drewnoakes/metadata-extractor/issues/588 and I still
cannot find the source code anywhere, despite the BSD license.
Do you maybe know where I can find it or where I can ask for it? I tried
the Adobe forum but I didn't get useful info.
Thanks
Andrea

Re: Adobe XMP source code

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.