Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prathib Kumar <kg...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/08 08:44:01 UTC

Issue with JCoverage .......

Hi,

  I had a issue with Jcoverage.

  While instrumenting the classes of my project I m getting

  WARN instrument, no source line numbers found for: xx.yy.zz.Classfilename , compile with debug="yes".

  This happens to all the class file in my project.

  I tried with sample program and it works like charm for all the example programs.

  If I try to generate the report with this instrument class.it is saying the following error.

  Coverage details for XX.YY.ZZ.classfilename          Line  Hits  Source  Failed to read java source file:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\XX\YY\ZZ

  Pls assist me to resolve this problem

  Regards
  Prathib Kumar

Re: Issue with JCoverage .......