Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Ni...@ace-ina.com> on 2002/10/23 16:27:01 UTC

Tiles and validations in Struts

I have a tile framework in which the body tile changes every time based on
user
actions. I am using StrutsValidation in Struts 1.1 to perform user input
validations.
Whenever, the validation fails on a page, for some reason it always goes to
the first page rather then reDisplaying the original page on which it
failed.
Am I missing something. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nizar Bhamani

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.

RE: Tiles and validations in Struts

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Sorry, you have not provided enough details to determine the problem.

Can you reply with a few related snippets from your struts-config and your
action class?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: