Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/04 16:03:09 UTC

fop and c2.1

I have fop-0.20.4.jar and fop-block.jar in my WEB-INF/lib (c2.1). The xsl:fo
stylesheet I created with fop 0.20rc4 (c2.0.3) doesn't work now. My xsl:fo
stylesheet is incorrect...

What are the changes between the 2 versions regarding fop ? Thanks.

Babs

Re: fop and c2.1

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Barbara Post wrote:
> I have fop-0.20.4.jar and fop-block.jar in my WEB-INF/lib (c2.1). The xsl:fo
> stylesheet I created with fop 0.20rc4 (c2.0.3) doesn't work now. My xsl:fo
> stylesheet is incorrect...
>
> What are the changes between the 2 versions regarding fop ? Thanks.

I don't remember user-visible changes from 0.20.4rc to the final release,
just bug fixes.
It would help if you detailed the "don't work" a bit, preferably on
the fop-user list.

J.Pietschmann