Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 19:59:18 UTC

Friendly URLs messing style of ExceptionPage

Hello there! I've noticed that after defining a friendly url for
direct service, I lost all the formatting of the Exception page (the
blue headers, and highlight and stuff)

Why is that? Am I missing something in my configuration?

Regards

Re: Friendly URLs messing style of ExceptionPage

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
Well, for one of the systems I really can't tell right away, as it is
hosted in an ISP, but I believe they use jk there.
The other, nope, is just plain tomcat :)

Regards

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
Do you use by any chance apache + jk in front end of tomcat?
I had a problem encoding assets because of some strange bug in jk...

On 8/24/06, Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have another site, running on version 4.0 (this one is 4.0.2) and
> shares the same problem. Now that I removed the asset on this one, I
> got back to the other and removed it as well :)
>
> Regards
>
> On 8/24/06, hv @ Fashion Content <in...@fashioncontent.com> wrote:
> > That sounds like a bug. AssetEncoder should be able to differ between
> > private and context assets.
> >
> > "Vinicius Carvalho" <ja...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > >I found out that the problem was the asset service. I was mapping my
> > > assets to /assets/* as shown in the examples. even though my pages
> > > displayed the assets in a correct way, the Exception page get all
> > > messed up. Removing the asset encoder, got the exception page back on
> > > it's track :)
> > >
> > > Regards

> include...

> (the

Henri Dupre
Actualis Center

Re: Friendly URLs messing style of ExceptionPage

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "hv @ Fashion Content" <in...@fashioncontent.com>.

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
Hmm looks like somehting is screwed up with the tapestry css include...
Did you disable the base tag in the @Shell?

On 8/23/06, Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello there! I've noticed that after defining a friendly url for
> direct service, I lost all the formatting of the Exception page (the
> blue headers, and highlight and stuff)
>
> Why is that? Am I missing something in my configuration?
>
> Regards

Henri Dupre
Actualis Center