Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Piet Arickx <Pi...@piton.be> on 2012/04/23 13:20:20 UTC

(Unknown)

Is there any way to get all log messages between date x and date y.

We would like to get an overview of all log messages between to the two
dates,  is this possible ?

RE:

Posted by Piet Arickx <Pi...@piton.be>.
Ok, thank you, I'm new to this support (sorry about the misconduct).

I have found the option in the Tortoise Gui in the meantime.

Posted by Giulio Troccoli <gi...@mediatelgroup.co.uk>.

Re:

Posted by Giulio Troccoli <gi...@mediatelgroup.co.uk>.