Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/12 09:58:57 UTC

Any critical bug-fixes left for releasing v0.12.3

Hi,

I see we have finished many bugfixes in rel/0.12.

Do we have any bug-fixes that block releasing v0.12.3?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Any critical bug-fixes left for releasing v0.12.3

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
+1 for releasing 0.12.3

Jialin Qiao

Eric Pai <Er...@hotmail.com> 于2021年11月12日周五 下午9:17写道:

回复: Any critical bug-fixes left for releasing v0.12.3

Posted by Eric Pai <Er...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by CloudWise-Luke <28...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1&nbsp;for&nbsp;releasing&nbsp;0.12.3!!