Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vladislav Nazarenko <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 16:32:16 UTC

VPN Configuration

Hi All,

I added a VPN Configuration for a test network in CS 4.6

I got:
  - IP
  - Pre-shared Key
  - user
  - pass

Trying to configure my client I realized that I'm missing group id and
group pass, which I was not able to find ...

Is there a default group id ?

Kind regards
Vlad

RE: VPN Configuration

Posted by Glenn Wagner <gl...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

I think also when using OpenVPN with a Linux Client it's much easier too setup , but it would be nice to have the option to select your VPN server preference

Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:      +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:imaged25c00.png@f64b4f2b.4a883d82]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.

Re: VPN Configuration

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
I'll definitely think about it!