Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2015/07/28 16:26:40 UTC

problem with isis-module-publishmq

Hi Dan,

I tried to checkout isis-module-publishmq and am running into two issues: when building and then running 'mvn antrun:run -P self-host' I get:

	[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (default-cli) on project isis-module-publishmq-webapp: An Ant BuildException has occured: exec returned: 1

	[ERROR] around Ant part ...... @ 4:46 in /Users/jodo/src/isismqaddon/isis-module-publishmq/webapp/target/antrun/build-main.xml

	[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

	And in IntelliJ I have problem resolving 'import org.isisaddons.module.publishmq.externalsystemadapter.demoobject.DemoObject;'

	Can you give some hints?

	Grtz Johan

Re: problem with isis-module-publishmq

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Sorry, Johan... this fell off the radar.

Are you still blocked?

cheers
Dan

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.