Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de> on 2001/08/14 23:04:32 UTC

Finally mail: Strange problem with the Reader

Sorry, here's a second addition:

When I change my file ending from .jpg to .gif and back again it seems that
it's not a problem of the ending as the gif makes problems with the ending
.jpg, too. The jpg doesn't with a .gif ending.

As a workaround I changed the following lines

public long getLastModified() {
   return 0;
   //return this.inputSource.getLastModified();
   }

This is my second workaround (the other was the XIncludeTransformer) :(

Until now it seems that nobody can help me and nobody seems to have the same
problems I have. If so don't mind. But if someone else does have those
problems please answer. I would like to have some kind of lobby to eliminate
those problems before C2 goes final.

JOERN_HEID