Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2003/08/21 20:43:16 UTC

[general] ibiblio update

A new snapshot of commons-pool should be uploaded to ibiblio for the
dbcp maven build.

Can somebody do the update / tell me how to do it ?

Cheers
Dirk

Re: [general] ibiblio update

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Thanks

Dirk

Re: [general] ibiblio update

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Martin

Another update of pool snapshot on ibiblio is needed...

Tnx
Dirk

Re: [general] ibiblio update

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.

Re: [general] ibiblio update

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
You can mail the maven list, though Dion and others listen to this list so
will catch it.

Mainly you just have to let them know that:

commons-pool
2.0 [guessing]
<url to get 2.0 from>

needs uploading.

Hen

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Dirk Verbeeck wrote:

> A new snapshot of commons-pool should be uploaded to ibiblio for the
> dbcp maven build.
>
> Can somebody do the update / tell me how to do it ?
>
> Cheers
> Dirk

Re: [general] ibiblio update

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Send us an email on dev@maven.apache.org with the location of the released
jar, or the snapshot jar ready for upload, or just pop me an email.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting