Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/17 09:57:03 UTC

MyFaces benchmarks. was: Re: newbie: How to start a JSF project

Hi, that is a good question. Traditionally MyFaces has been faster and
more stable than Mojarra (this is true for version 1.1), and due to
the lack of benchmarks this cannot be said about the version 1.2.x
(yet!). As far as I know there are no benchmarks for MyFaces 1.2 as I
guess the priority has been fixing some compatibility bugs (such the
ones with EL for the version 1.2.0). If some benchmark expert out
there could do some tests between Mojarra and MyFaces that would be
great!
And the sane competition between the two projects has always lead to
more robust, better implementations :)

Cheers,

Bruno