Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/05/04 23:38:47 UTC

Re: Sqoop shell script data goes to .trash

> hadoop fs -rm -r -f ./euc_inform_temp

I believe that this command will move the directory into trash by default unless you use -skipTrash option.

Jarcec

Posted by "Sandipan.Ghosh" <Sa...@target.com>.
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I tried with the skipTrash option, but still the sqoop import end up in trash.
What's happening, even I delete the dir " euc_inform_temp" with skiptrash, then I run sqoop import the import , after sqoop import I can't see the dir " euc_inform_temp" in HDFS, but I can see that in Trash(HDFS).

Any idea?