Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stéphane Philippart <st...@prima-solutions.com> on 2003/12/10 14:33:59 UTC

ejb-jar generation pb with the ejb Maven's plugin

Hello everybody,

I use Maven since few days and i try to create an ejb-jar using the
ejb:ejb command.

The generation and compilation are fine but when i open the ejb-jar
created there is my sources (all *.java files) and my compiled clases
(that is normal !).

Obviously i dont't want the sources inthe ejb-jar !

My project.properties is like following :

maven.build.dest=${basedir}/build
maven.build.dir=${basedir}

maven.ejb.src=${basedir}/src

I tried to append

maven.ejb.excludes=**/*.java,**/vssver.scc

but in the doc it says that it is relative to  ${maven.build.dest}. Is
it a way to have the same exclusion on the ${maven.ejb.src} properties ?

Maven version : 1.0-rc1

Thanks for your answers.

For additional commands, e-mail:  <ma...@maven.apache.org>
users-help@maven.apache.org