Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org> on 2011/12/13 22:22:11 UTC

Re: Bugzilla's xmlrpc interface not working - mod_perl vs cgi problem?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 29/11/2011 16:21, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> Once again, this time also to bugzilla-admin@apache.org - the problem
>> remains, no working xmlrpc.
>
> If you create an INFRA Jira ticket against the Bugzilla component this
> won't get forgotten.

If the info on the bugzilla page would be to file a jira ticket instead of:
"This is Apache OOo Bugzilla: the Apache OOo podling bug system. In
case of problems with the functioning of Apache OOo Bugzilla, please
contact bugzilla-admin@apache.org. "

I might have considered it, but I don't feel like registering just to
file this simple bug. So be it, no interest in fixing from
apache-admin side, so I don't care anymore. No reply (and not fixing
what seems an easy task given the info provided) is also a reply.

ciao
Christian