Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emmanuel Jay <em...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/03 17:38:30 UTC

Dynamic image generation

Hi all,

Are there any plans at all for providing support for SVG or any other
technology enabling the dynamic generation of 2d images?

Thanks,
Emmanuel Jay

Re: Dynamic image generation

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Well, that example is so simple. I did not generate the svg file, but
you can do that with Graphics2D, direct xml, etc. It just transcodes
an svg (it was only a test).

Get the code from http://people.apache.org/~baranda/baranda_webcomponents.tar.gz

It is an eclipse project with everything packed inside, including a
build.xml file to compile, create the jar and the example webapp.
Enjoy! :-)

Bruno

Posted by Emmanuel Jay <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that Bruno