Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2016/04/22 01:00:03 UTC

Time for HBase 1.1.5

Heya folks,

It's getting to be time for the next patch release on 1.1. Are there any
tickets you're actively tracking specifically for this release? Please let
me know. In the mean time, I'll be doing my issues sweep and compatibility
testing.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Time for HBase 1.1.5

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Compat report is looking nice and clean this time around:
http://home.apache.org/~ndimiduk/1.1.4_branch-1.1_compat_report.html

Re: Time for HBase 1.1.5

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Nick,