Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Norbert Pabiś <np...@e-point.pl> on 2003/10/03 00:04:01 UTC

cactus-plugin problem

Hi all,

I tried to use cactus plugin with tomcat-4.1.2-LE.
WAR has been build, temporary tomcat filesystem created,
and during application startup an error occured during filterredirector
initialization.
It seems like version problem with I don't know
maven, cactus, aspectj, commons-logging? Can be anything.

Has anybody met anything like that and knows what to do?
Or maybe there is a workaround to skip automatic
filterredirector include in web.xml? ServletRedirector is all I need.

Tomcat log from webapplication startup attached.

--
Norbert Pabiś

Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency!