Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2016/03/13 10:28:43 UTC

remove org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.transactional.SsccRegionEndpoint from hbase-site.xml

Hi, all,

I always have difficulities to start HBase , which is installed by 'install_local_hadoop'. Each time, I need to spend a lot of time to check this and that, and many times, I modified the hbase-site.xml and remove this entry:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.transactional.SsccRegionEndpoint
and it helps me many times.

I don't know if this is a common issue, or just my illusion?
SSCC code is long time not maintained, and it is designed for old HBase 0.98. So I think it is time to disable it and spend some time to test it before we reopen it.

I file a new jira, TRAFODION-1890, if there is no objection, I will modify the script and fix it.

Thanks,
Ming