Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/10/13 20:47:05 UTC

Re: Time to address the Guava version problem

I've a patch for HADOOP-11102 which rolls curator back to v 2.4.1, which
only pulls in Guava 14...hadoop should now be weakly consistent -at least
not "strongly inconsistent"- in its guava versions.

allowing hadoop to work on 16.x while still remaining compatible with 11.x
is still something to work on -there's some patches there already

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE