Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Aditi Goyal <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/10 13:35:42 UTC

Can we update a field on the current index

Hi,

I want to modify a field on the current index. Can it be done?
For what I have heard that we cannot update the index . It has to be
reindexed by deleting and then indexing again.

Thanks,
Aditi

Re: Can we update a field on the current index

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
You're welcome!

And, feel free to go vote for that issue ... Jira's voting system lets
us gauge importance of features like this over time :)

Mike

Posted by Aditi Goyal <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.