Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 05:42:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache brpc(incubating) 0.9.7-rc02

After a quick discussion with james,
This vote is canceled.

We will work to fix these issues one by one.

BTW:  Justin,  add a progress disclaimer and make a release,
      Does it still need go through two stage of vote process?
      If So,  is it an apache release but with some known issue?

Thanks again for your review.

在 2020/1/3 上午11:15,“tan zhongyi”<zh...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Thanks, Justin,
    We will check it carefully.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> BTW:  Justin,  add a progress disclaimer and make a release,
>      Does it still need go through two stage of vote process?

Yes it does. Note you also need to compile with the bundled software licensing conditions, that would include providing a copy of the GPL license in this case.

>      If So,  is it an apache release but with some known issue?

Yes see [1][2][3]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-469