Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/31 03:39:01 UTC

Reminder: trunk/main/test has been moved to trunk/test

Hi,
Test module has been moved to trunk/. Please update your code.

--
Best Regards

Re: Reminder: trunk/main/test has been moved to trunk/test

Posted by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com>.
Here is the guide to start testing. Read the section "Getting started
with command line"

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/test_automation_guide

--
Best Regards

Posted by bjcheny <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2012/8/31 Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>:
> On 31.08.2012 03:39, Zhe Liu wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Test module has been moved to trunk/. Please update your code.
>>

> That was fast, great.
>
> Would it make sense to add the new testing framework into the build process
> (as an optional step) ?  Is it possible to trigger a pre-selected test from
> the command line and stop the build only when the test fails?
Now, after you build out OpenOffice successfully, you can run the
commands to start BVT. e.g.
cd main
source MacOSXX86Env.Set.sh
cd  instsetoo_native
build --all
cd ../test
ant

(The test depends on JUnit 4.10+. Make sure your machine is connected
to internet. It will be downloaded automatically. Otherwise, make sure
JUNIT_HOME is correctly set. )

--
Best Regards

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.