Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2013/11/15 02:17:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

I am pleased to announce that Harish Butani has been elected to the Hive
Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Harish!

Thanks.

Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

Thanks
Hari

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--Vaibhav

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--Vaibhav

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Harish!

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Harish!!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Harish!!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Harish!

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by "Eric Hanson (SQL SERVER)" <Er...@microsoft.com>.
Yes, Congratulations Harish!

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Gunther Hagleitner
<gh...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
> Congratulations Harish! Very cool.
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>>wrote:
>
>>     Congratulations !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>> > I am pleased to announce that Harish Butani has been elected to the Hive
>> > Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Harish!
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by "Eric Hanson (SQL SERVER)" <Er...@microsoft.com>.

<gh...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
> Congratulations Harish! Very cool.
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>>wrote:
>
>>     Congratulations !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>> > I am pleased to announce that Harish Butani has been elected to the Hive
>> > Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Harish!
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Harish!

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Harish!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

<gh...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Harish! Very cool.
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>     Congratulations !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > I am pleased to announce that Harish Butani has been elected to the Hive
>> > Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Harish!
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Harish!

<gh...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Harish! Very cool.
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>     Congratulations !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > I am pleased to announce that Harish Butani has been elected to the Hive
>> > Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Harish!
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
    Congratulations !!

Posted by John Pullokkaran <jp...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Harish!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Harish Butani

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations! !

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Harish!