Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Biollo, Damian" <da...@sap.com> on 2010/05/01 00:39:35 UTC

Shindig broken links

Hi there,
I'm trying to get Shindig to work, particularly the samples. There's a bunch of broken links on the http://shindig.apache.org/ site, most notably in the links to get to the Shindig-1.1-BETA6 update, which has bug fixes for the Reload All bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1147).
Was wondering if you could take a look at the links on the download page, under Integration Builds, Trunk, because all of them result in 404's. Ideally I would like to down load the Apache Shindig (war):
http://shindig.apache.org/download/index.html
and then click on any of the "Download Links" for Java, PHP, Source.

Note that the 1.1-BETA5 links *do* work, but unfortunately that build has bug 1147.

Much appreciated,
Damian